Updates on my assembler software

P1020463

I have been working very hard since December 10th on a novel algorithm for fragments assembly. I already registered a sourceforge open source project. I started with some of the ideas of Pevzner et al. 2001, but I added several enhancements, and I modeled the problems with equations. My software is compatible with the amos specification and will be released on sourceforge upon acceptance in a journal. We are planning to submit our work to PNAS. We collected public data sets from the Short Read Archive to assess the performance of our software.

P1020454

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Le tissu adipeux brun, la thermogénèse, et les bains froids

My 2022 Calisthenics split routine

Adding ZVOL VIRTIO disks to a guest running on a host with the FreeBSD BHYVE hypervisor